What is Paintswap?
Highlights of Paintswap
- Buy, offer or bid on thousands of NFT on the market (not just the NFTs obtained through PaintSwap).
- Create your own NFT by uploading data. Then through the Studio can sell that NFT.
- Browse through dozens of beautiful, competitively priced collections from different creators.
Paintswap's NFT marketplace offers the following features:
- You create NFT from your own data (JPEG images, GIFs, videos, even 3D formats, etc. are supported).
- Copyright support ERC-2981 NFT on chain. Earn royalties from every sale of minted NFTs on PaintSwap.
- Fantom's first secondary market supports both ERC-721 and ERC-1155 NFT. Mint or sell multiple identical ERC-1155 NFTs without repeating individual sell entries.
- An API for other platforms to access and use to retrieve NFT ownership data.
- However, mint and listing fees will still be paid in BRUSH (users have the ability to pay with FTM, will be automatically redeemed for BRUSH through AMM DEX by Paintswap).
- 50% sale fee (currently 2.5%) will be used to buy and burn BRUSH → to still maintain a great momentum for BRUSH token holders and liquidity providers.
Detailed information about BRUSH Token
Key Metrics BRUSH
- Token name: Paintswap
- Ticker: BRUSH
- Blockchain: Fantom
- Contract: 0x85dec8c4B2680793661bCA91a8F129607571863d
- Token Type: Utility and governance
- Total Supply: 450,000,000 BRUSH
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
BRUSH Token Allocation
BRUSH Token Sale
BRUSH Token Release Schedule
BRUSH Token Use case
BRUSH tokens can be used to:
- Staking BRUSH tokens to get more BRUSH.
- Provide liquidity to liquidity pools as well as farming to earn additional rewards in transaction fees and BRUSH tokens.
- The BRUSH token will also be the governance token of PaintSwap - completely allowing BrushDAO to shape where PaintSwap will go in the future.
How to earn and own BRUSH Token
Users can earn BRUSH tokens by:
- Buy on exchanges that support exchanges.
- Staking or farming to get BRUSH token rewards.
BRUSH Token exchange and storage wallet
Decentralized exchanges for BRUSH tokens currently include: Spiritswap or Paintswap's own AMM DEX.
Roadmaps & Updates
Project team, investors and partners
All members of Paintswap have worked in the field crypto to some extent, so there is a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. For example:
- SamWitch - 10-year developer of financial software, embedded, crypto-protocol and 3D games.
- CheeseKnight - Fullstack Engineer with 10 years of experience.
- Dyeharder - 5 years of software development.
- Paintoshi - 26 years Software & IT.
- N0rm - 8 years of design.
- Arod - 15 years in the field of Digital Marketing.
Regarding the NFT marketplace, there are names like: Artion, Pumpkittens.
Paintswap is a project that has been honored in the program Fantom ecosystem spotlight of the system. Fantom ecosystem spotlight is a program similar to 's Most Valuable Builders (MVB) program Binance SmartChain. Projects participating in this program will be recognized and supported by the community from many aspects.
Some predict that the NFT field will explode in 2022. As well as the money is starting to pour into the Fantom system after a process of accumulation and construction.
Promising an exciting year for the NFT marketplace on Fantom. As such, Paintswap is currently going to be a notable NFT market player this year.