Subsocial Network is an open source platform that allows anyone to launch social networks and marketplaces their own. In a simpler way, Subsocial Network is a decentralized social network version of sites like Medium, Twitter, , Instagram, OnlyFans…

Subsocial Network won the placement auction parachain most recently from more than 11.9k stakeholders. A total of 16.5 million (16.5% total supply) SUB tokens will be distributed as rewards to participants . This is just 4th hit the limit of 100k .

Subsocial is building the future of social finance

Once again the power of the community overwhelms the crowdloan of . Subsocial group has To share an official announcement via Twitter.

Subsocial is a new social networking project running on very advanced. After winning the slot, they will allocate 16.5% total initial supply of SUB to the crowdloan. Of those, 15 million will be distributed as a guaranteed reward. The remaining 1.5 million will be allocated to the referral bonus and distributed according to the terms of the referral program.

Crowdloan participants can also earn referral bonuses. Each person will receive a unique referral code, allowing them to generate 15 SUB rewards for each contributed by the referrer, split 50:50 between the referrer and the referee. Any unused referral funds from the 1.5 million SUB allocation will be returned to the Treasury and used for the next crowdloan.

Read more  Twitter accelerates the launch of the “Coins” feature

SUB rewards will be subject to the evaluation schedule. Once received, 20% rewards will be available immediately, while the remaining 80% will be awarded within 48 weeks of the location lease .

With growing attention around privacy and data concerns in the most popular social media platforms, today's users favor enhanced transparency. Subsocial, as a decentralized hub, aims to revolutionize online engagement.

In addition to the current functionality offered through social platforms, Subsocial can be customized to allow content creators to control their source of income.

Subsocial wants to help users develop new versions of some of the widely used social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Medium and others.

Join our channel to get the latest investment signals!